Friday, May 6, 2011

My Bags Are Packed

I’m leaving for the airport in two hours to go home.  My two months here have been amazing.

Kenya is a country of extremes.  Hope and hopelessness, fear and laughter, despair and delight.  There are moments when the weather is so perfect – so perfect – that I literally throw out my arms and thank God for this moment in time.

But, in the end, it’s all about the people.  Their stories make your soul sing and your heart weep.  They are so worth the investment. 

So my trip is at an end, but I think maybe the journey is just beginning.

Kwaheri!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear from you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i just want to tell everyone out there that i got my loan of $1,000,000.00 from Mr Ben loan  investment program and is 100% legit contact via email: 247officedept@gmail.com or Text him on whatsapp  + 1-989-394-3740.  if you are seeking for 100% financing at the low rate of 2% rate in return.

    ReplyDelete